SAP Basis Consultant/Administrator – Junior and Senior full time positions available
SAP Basis Consultant/Administrator assists customer in management to diagnose problems, recommend optimum solutions, and aid in implementation activities on the SAP systems
SAP Basis Consultants/Administrators are working for multiple customers deploying a large diversity of IT technologies (SAP, DB,OS, Network,…).
Major duties and responsibilities include;
- Interact with customers and vendors to maintain operating condition at optimum level.
- Research and develop solutions for specific customer requests and transfer knowledge to rest of team
- Develop expertise on specific technologies and procedure, review system performance statistics, perform configuration modifications and fixes
- Review complex problem situations and identify preventive measures / improvements to processes, procedures or tools, and implement these as required
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all operational security and emergency procedures
- Participate in SAP Basis component upgrades and migration projects
- Install and maintain servers, operating systems, and network equipment
- Ongoing internal training sessions specific to SAP technologies and oXya services delivery procedures
oXya is an equal opportunity employer.